- Katelyn Fisher
Top 5 Reasons to have your boiler/furnace serviced...
Most people don't stop to consider scheduling a routine maintenance check until there is a problem. Here are the TOP FIVE reasons to consider scheduling an annual check up with Quality Home Heating.
1. The manufacturer of your boiler /furnace recommends that it be routinely serviced and maintenance yearly to ensure efficiency and detect potential costly repairs.
2. Proper maintenance means the fuel is being burned as efficiently as it should be.
3. Checks for carbon monoxide abnormal levels.
4. Underserved heating systems can lead to cracked heat exchangers, puff backs (leaving soot everywhere) , chambers disintegrated causing the fire to burn with no protection and potentially put a hole in your boiler which creates a fire hazard.
5. People do not realize that every day we put the homeowners lives in our hands. It's not about the money, it's about the safety of a home.
Are you considering scheduling an appointment? Call us now at: 508-763-2777
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, too!